” With Brexit round the corner and for what may be some of the last UK opportunities for South African passport holders, large auditing firms are looking to sponsor South African CA’s into various Management positions within the UK. It’s time to differentiate your CV with International experience and exposure to some of the world’s biggest institutions.”
Timing is everything. With the new tough immigration rules mentioned and the economic crash that we experienced, the opportunity for you when you qualified to gain international experience would have been far and few between. If this was the case, then this is your 2nd chance!
If you are currently an Assistant Manager, Audit Manager or Senior Manager at any reputable Audit Firm currently working in financial services and keen for a move to the UK then as the no.1 supplier of South African Chartered Accountants the the UK we can help you make your dream move a reality.
The timing is now.
A typical Managers package in the UK would look like this.
- Full UK working visa sponsorship, if required.
- Flights and free settling in accommodation in London
- A manager level candidate will receive a base salary of circa R1 million dependent on your level.
- 28 days holiday.
- Pension (salary related)
- Private medical
- Life Assurance
In order for you to be considered for UK Manager roles in Financial services typically you will require
- Qualified CA (SA), first time pass preferred.
- Audit Manager or Assistant Manager within Practice at a top 10 firm, within the last 18 months.
- You must have Financial Services Experience, minimum 3 years within a top 10 firm.
If you would like more information on what a move to the UK would entail, feel free to get in touch via the details below . As the number 1 supplier of CA (SA)’s to the UK we would be happy to help you find out more.