Assistant Audit Manager (General Audit)
- Do you know that Ireland has the fastest growing economy in Europe and offer exceptional international exposure to South Africans?
- Are you a qualified CA(SA) with up to 1-2 years post articles, seeking an opportunity to gain international exposure in Ireland?
- Do you have experience in leading and managing audit teams of audit engagements?
If you’ve answered YES to these questions – Look no further!
Our client, a leading practice firm in Ireland is seeking fully qualified CA(SA)’s with 1- 2 years’ post article experience to join the growing team. Your clients could be in a specific sector or could range from large multi-national companies to start-ups across a variety of sectors including IT, Telecommunications, Airline, Pharmaceutical to name a few.
- TIPP Article Completion (Big4 or Top10 beneficial)
- Fully Qualified (passed both board exams)
- 1-2 years’ post articles experience (either in an audit capacity or alternatively out of audit but keen to return to audit)
- Experience in a client facing roles
- Experience in leading and managing audit teams and audit engagements
Competitive Base Salary + Sponsorship + Excellent Relocation Package
To apply, send your CV directly to Alicia van Zyl at email@example.com / +44207 048 2555
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.