Assistant Manager (Audit) – Financial Services
- Do you know that Ireland has the fastest growing economy in Europe, and offers exceptional international exposure to South Africans?
- Are you a qualified CA(SA) with up to 2 years post article experience, seeking an opportunity to gain international experience in Ireland?
- Do you have experience in auditing organisations in the Financial Services Sector?
If you’ve answered YES to these questions – Look no further!
Our client, a leading Practice firm in Ireland is seeking fully qualified CA(SA)’s with up to 2 years’ post article experience to join the growing team. This opportunity will be within the Financial Services division and will require experience in auditing organisations in the Financial Services Sector.
- TIPP Article Completion (Big4 or Top10 beneficial)
- Fully Qualified (passed both board exams)
- Experience in auditing Financial Services Companies
- Up to 2 years’ post articles experience (either in an audit capacity or alternatively out of audit but keen to return to audit)
- Experience in a client facing roles
- Have excellent interpersonal and communications skills – team culture is essential.
Competitive Base Salary + Sponsorship + Excellent Relocation Package
To apply, send your CV directly to Alicia van Zyl at firstname.lastname@example.org / +44207 048 2555
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.